Monday, March 10, 2008

Peruvian Food

Hi!
Again, I didn't have a chance to write my diary on Friday.
I was just lazy doing nothing on that night...

These few days, I am bugged about my future direction.
I think this year shouldn't be the same as last year.
And now, it is getting clear!
Hope not give up thinking...

Anyway, on Saturday, my boyfriend and I went out for a dinner to eat Peruvian food in Shibuya.
El nombre del restaurante es MIRAFLORES :)
They serve real Peruvian food which Embassy of Peru recommend!
It has been more than 5 years since I last ate Peruvian Food, so I enjoyed a lot!
The reason why we went there is because, as I wrote before, I passed the initial screening to go to the finals and create drink recipes using camu camu for that restaurant.
I didn't have to go there and eat, but I was just curious to know what they serve.

Since we didn't know what to eat, we had a pre-fixed menu.
The food was good and was close to the Peruvian food I ate before.
They said they selected the most popular dishes for the course, but I think too much fish...
I hope they change one fish dish to chicken or something else.
But anyway, the portions were very big and we were satisfied :)

Interestingly, most of the customers there knew well about Peruvian food and they were ordering a la carte. I guess next time, we should better do so.

Okay, all for today!
Hope I could come back tomorrow.

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days