Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Western Style Green Pepper, Carrot, and Egg Kinpira

Hello! It is nice and warm today!
My boyfriend went out for a drink last night and came back this morning :(
I'm so sorry that he is spoiling this nice weather!
The cherry blossoms were very beautiful!
They are almost in full bloom!

Anyway, last night, I was drowsy and I couldn't update my diary again...
I translated the below recipe, since it is very popular on my page at Cookpad.
Also, Jo might wants to know :)

---------------------------------
Western Style Green Pepper, Carrot, and Egg Kinpira

Difficulty: Easy
Time: 5-10min
Number of servings: 2

Ingredients:
90g (3.2oz.) green pepper
30g (1.1oz.) carrot
2 eggs
A
* 1.5 tbsp. ketchup
* 1 tsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. sake
* a pinch of sugar
2 tsp. sesame oil

Directions:
1. Cut the green pepper and carrot into short and thin strips.
2. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, and fry green pepper and carrot strips until slightly softened.
3. Add A in the pan and stir-fry until the seasonings blend.
4. Add beaten eggs and scramble, making sure eggs remain moist.

My original recipe in Japanese is here.
---------------------------------

I enabled the function to e-mail post links to friends, so please use if convenient!
Somehow it is not showing up though...
It is fickle, I guess.

Oops, I found another bad news at different contest... I lost it.
I think I'm out of luck!

Okay, see you again.

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days