Sunday, May 4, 2008

Trip to Yokohama

Hello! This morning, I could get up early, so I am writing my diary :)

It was nice and clear during our trip to Yokohama!
We enjoyed a lot!!!

First, we went to "LaLaport YOKOHAMA". It is a big shopping mall newly opened last year. There were over 370 stores!

We had a lunch at "SOY DINING Mamemame". Their menu is all soy-based! I love healthy food, so I couldn't decide what to eat, but finally I chose udon, which was their today's menu!

In the mall, we found Purikura.
It is a photo sticker booth.
The new machine was too complicated to use, but we enjoyed!

In the evening, I had a German Foot Care (removed dead skin cells) at "Ru Tan" !
Now my feet are smooth! This is what I've wanted to do for a long time!


My boyfriend shopped for clothes, but I ran out of time, so we went to the hotel: Pan Pacific Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu.
We stayed in the room called "Luxury Ocean Twin".
From the balcony or while relaxing in the large bathroom, you can enjoy the view of the Yokohama port and the illuminations of the Ferris wheel.
It was gorgeous!

At night, we had a dinner at chef Wakiya's "Turandot" restaurant, which I said I won a meal voucher for the restaurant the other day. They offer a new style of Chinese cooking inspired by the traditional food of Shanghai, Szechuan, Canton and Beijing. All dishes comes with fresh vegetables. Very healthy and delicious!
Simmered shark's fin (which costs approx. $73) was extremely delicious.
I have never had this kind of Chinese food in my life. All were super great!

The next day, we woke up at 7AM!
We had a buffet style breakfast at the hotel.
I loved their fruit sauces for yogurt!
They had 6 different kinds and all went good with yogurt and cereals :)
Their famous croissant was great, too!
We had a relaxing time.

After the breakfast, we checked out and went to "Nihonmaru Memorial Park".
I was in a brass band when I was a junior high school student and used to play music here.
My boyfriend has had bought a kite the previous day, so we played with it.
It was fun!

In the afternoon, we enjoyed window shopping at "Landmark Tower" and "Queen's Square".

Early in the evening, we had a dinner near home and went home.
We had planned to go to karaoke, but we were so tired that we couldn't.
Maybe someday soon :)

Anyway, I guess I played too much.
I have a touch of cold :(
Despite this, I cooked 4 new recipes yesterday.
I will write about them when I get a chance!!!

Okay, will come back after the holidays, this time :)
See you again!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days