Monday, June 16, 2008

I Love Daddy Chocolate Cake

It was sunny and cool this weekend. The temperature was about high 25C (77F) and we had a tender wind :) Also, today, we had a nice weather! It was cool at night and was great to have a walk! I like this kind of weather. I hope it lasts long... (The weatherman announced that it is going to rain from Thursday)

Anyway, another big earthquake (magnitude of 7.2) hit in Iwate prefecture on Saturday morning. It shook Tokyo a little, but I didn't think that it was this big!
Last time, I said I've received a high-grade bousaizukin but I kept forgetting it at home. However, today I finally brought it with me to my workplace!

Talking about Saturday, Tokyo metro's new train line called "Fukutoshin Line" opened!
Wow! It was already on Wikipedia! As it describes, Fukutoshin Line connects three of Tokyo's secondary city centers: Ikebukuro, Shinjuku and Shibuya. I hardly ever go to Ikebukuro and I live close to both Shinjuku and Shibuya, so I didn't even know about it until I see it on TV this morning. There should have been many people taking the new line on the weekend. I hate the crowd, so I'm glad that I stayed local!

Writing about my cooking, I baked a chocolate cake for my dad. On Friday, I called my mom and she said he is back in Tokyo on the Father's Day! I thought he is still in China (he resides there for his work) so I didn't have a surprise for him. My mom told me that he might want to eat a cake, so I made it. Actually, I don't know about the taste but I heard he was happy :)

I have a lot to write but have to stop now. Today, I had a haircut and kind of tired. Time to go to bed!!!
Hope I can come back tomorrow, but I have a meeting to survive, and pretty sure that I am going to be exhausted...
Okay, see you later ;)


Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ Top Food & Drink blogs

Popular Posts - Last 7 days