Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Accomplishments

Today it is sunny but I am really drowsy all day long X(

I will list my recent accomplishments after so long!

On 2/16, my Microwave Cooked Kelp Quiche won an "A" award at the kelp cooking contest organized by Japan Kelp Institution. The prize was a large sheet of kelp. I've never used this large one in my life...





On 2/27, my Azuki (Read Bean) Simmered Pumpkin Pork Rolls won a gold award at Suntory's contest that asked for recipes that goes good with their new happoshu (low-malt beer) called Kinmugi. I've got 2 dozens of Kinmugi for my boyfriend ;)




On 3/1, as I wrote before, I doubly won the prize for participation and received 11lbs (5kg) of Koshihikari harvested in Uonuma area of Niigata prefecture!







On 3/3, my Healthy Japanese Style Mitsuba (Cryptotaenia) Hamburger Steak won SHARP AQUOS 42 inch at Ajinomoto's hamburger steak recipe contest using their umamichomiryo (the seasoning made of amino acid, which is the tasty flavor of tangle, that makes the food tasty). Though we don't have enough place to put this TV, I am happy to win such a wonderful prize!

On 3/10, my Beef Cutlet Sandwich appeared in a food magazine called Lettuce Club (P.108). It is again a very small article but I am glad to be chosen!



Last but not least, I have won some samples again. On 2/17, I won 3 chocolate-like magnets. On 2/27, I won few bags of granola samples. On 2/27, I won 3 bottles of black vinegar drinks. Then on 3/2, I won Lékué's steam case and asked to submit a recipe using it.

Am I writing too much in detail?
Thanks for reading, always...

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days