Friday, April 10, 2009

Curry and Rice with Everything!!!

Hi! We have fine weather almost everyday. The high today is 75F (24C)!!! My heart is still freezing, though...

It's not me but my co-worker (a guy) had "curry and rice with everything" for lunch... He forwarded me the image but how unappetizing (image on the left)...

In Japan, at some curry and rice restaurants, we can choose our favorite topping(s). There is a restaurant called CoCo Ichibanya where you can choose from more than 30 topping choices! Some crazy guys tried the curry and rice there with everything (image on the right)... Can you imagine eating this?! Yuck!!! Why guys like to do such a stupid thing...
related article

Tomorrow I am going on a date with my boyfriend! I'm seeing him for the first time in days. Good luck to me!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days