Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mele Hula Kalikimaka @ YouTube


While in Kyoto, my darling took a video of my hula as usual. I danced at Kyoto Imperial palace park (Kyoto Gyoen national garden). He-he :P Actually, I danced more than 3 times to complete it without a big mistake. Sorry if my steps are unsteady... I haven't practiced enough, plus it was really freezing on this day X(

Mele Hula Kalikimaka is a Christmas song.
Like before, I posted it on my YouTube account.
Please enjoy my belated Christmas hula dancing :D

I will only show this video to my blog buddies who keep in touch with me on a regular basis or Tipness club members who took this "hula hula" class. Please send me a request from my YouTube account. I will add you as my friend to share the video.

※Tipness(ティップネス)のHULA HULAで習ったMele Hula Kalikimaka(メレ フラ カリキマカ)の振り付けをビデオに記録♪Mele Hula Kalikimakaはシンガーでクムフラ(古典フラの継承者)Sandii(サンディー)さんのアロハセラピーな楽曲です。見たい方はリクエストメッセージを下さい☆

Thanks for those who have already taken a look!

The new term has started from this month! I attended the class yesterday. The next one is a nice and slow love song! I will post a video again after 3 months when I completed the term ;)

Finally, I am starting to write my post.
I will write about Kyoto shortly :D

See ya!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days