Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Voice Band for the iPhone

This is such a funny application!
After watching at this video, my darling bought it at 350yen ($3.50)...

A new iPhone app that turns your voice into an instrument in real time. You sing into the iPhone, and it turns your voice into a guitar, a bass, synth, etc. The entire song in the video is created with just a voice singing into the iPhone.



Voice Band doesn't simply change your voice to sound like an instrument, it actually plays a real sampled instrument which follows your singing. Want to jam to a guitar solo with your favorite bands? Voice Band lets you play along with your iPod library, too!

This sounds cool! Maybe I can use the mic to enjoy karaoke :D
Anyway, I don't think my darling can fully use this app...
I sometimes don't understand how he spends his money. Ha-ha.

What do you think?!
Let's say you have an iPhone, do you wanna get this app?!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days