White dresses were not as white & glittering as I thought. But they fitted very well and looked really good in pictures! Amazing!!!
I enjoyed wearing colored ones more than the white ones ;) They were really heavy but gorgeous indeed! But the pricing for the rental was insanely expensive!!! Hmm...
Instead of renting 2 dresses (changing into a colorful dress during the wedding reception), maybe I can design my own wedding dress using the budget.
Anyway, I am thinking of trying on as many wedding dresses as I can until April (the deadline to decide my dresses). That's why I titled this post "#1". He-he! Thanks to my darling. He took all these pictures.
Will see...
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteYou looked extremely PRETTY!!!!!Awesome!
I like the white gown..you looked happy and I was happy for you too.
congrats
ReplyDeleteHi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations.
You look pretty with your white dresses and the pink dresses.
I'm with Jose I like the white on you with your dark hair gorgeous! You'll be a beautiful bride no matter what you choose! I know it's not an easy choice, but a very important one! Good luck on your search!
ReplyDeleteKAWAII!
ReplyDeleteYou look great and so happy!
Have fun!
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think you will enjoy dress-up, too ;)
Hello Brad,
ReplyDeleteThanks :D
Hi anGeLine,
ReplyDeleteMy parents and sisters liked the pink one ;)
Hi jo,
ReplyDeleteReally!? I'm glad to hear that because I thought I don't look nice in white!!!
Thank you jo!!!
Hi Tomi-san,
ReplyDeleteCould you see the images?!
I just deleted them since my darling told me not to post them :P
BTW, I booked the photo wedding in NY :D
I'm not sure weather to rent or purchase the dress in NY or Japan... still thinking...