Anyway, today I am going out for lunch with my mixi (SNS) friend at work :D The weather is going to get bad from tomorrow again, so nice day to hang out!
Have a good day!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.
I’m a Japan-based YouTuber and mother of two kids 🇯🇵 I share easy Japanese home cooking recipes, bento ideas, and simple sweets that you can make at home right away 🍙✨ Since 2011, I’ve been creating step-by-step Japanese cooking videos and sharing detailed written recipes on this blog. My goal is to share the joy of authentic Japanese home cooking and make everyday cooking fun, easy, and exciting for everyone 💕 Use the search box to explore over 1,000 Japanese recipes, including everyday meals, kawaii food ideas, bento recipes, and healthy treats 😊
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteAmazingly nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder you said sakura carpet..wish I'm there to view this moment too.When will sakura end?
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm glad you liked it!
Sakura in my area have ended already. As you can see, they are falling. Usually they fall in 3 days after the full bloom. Very short life.
our weather here is still weird... it was hailing this morning for about 5 minutes, then rain, and now its sunny. haha! ;P
ReplyDeleteHello Ochisan!
ReplyDeleteLove to see your photos,sakura carpet.
Hi Kym,
ReplyDeleteHailing?! That's weird!!!
I don't think I could have a chance to wear my spring clothes before summer. Ha-ha!!!
Hi merce-san,
ReplyDeleteI hope you can visit Japan again in this season :D
This year the weather was really bad, though...
Hi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteYour photos are beautiful! Don't you wish the cherry blossoms could stay for a long time! Weather has been beautiful, but I've been very ill with pnuemonia, my cold settled in my chest.
Thanks to a Dr. friend, who gave me a very high antibiotic to knock this out of my system! I'm thankful no one here got sick from me! Stay healthy!
Hi Jo,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your cold! But I'm glad to hear that no one caught a cold from you!!!
Please please take care and show me many pics outside :D Actually, it is still cold and raining in Japan. When does the spring come...?!