Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Accomplishments

Belated post, but I will list my accomplishments in April.

4/10 was Yodoran (iodine-enriched egg) Day! My Spring Sushi Rolls were introduced at their event site. To give pink color to sushi rice, I sprinkled "Sakura Denbu", which is pink colored & seasoned shredded codfish :)


On 4/12, my "Black Sushi Rolls with Fruity Millet Tuna Curry", which won the prize for participation at the Millet Recipe Contest 2010, was posted on Japan Millet Association's website. Also, the report of the day was posted here. Can you find me?!

On 4/26, my Takoyaki Croquette was introduced on CookTV (TBS). The video is HERE. Sorry in Japanese X(




On 4/25, I won the special award at soy milk recipe contest. Sorry, no image available for this one.

That's it! I'll try to do better this month!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days