Thursday, June 24, 2010

Apple iPhone 4

Have you checked out Apple iPhone 4 already? It was just released today in Japan.

iPhone 4 is the world’s thinnest smartphone! With a revamped design and features, Apple iPhone 4 is the big upgrade from iPhone 3GS! I bought my iPhone 3GS last year but iPhone 4 just serves my need for iPhone 3GS, I'm afraid to know these new changes X(

Aren't they cool?

Stainless Steel Band: Created from alloy, then forged to be five times stronger than standard steel, the CNC-machined band is the mounting point for all the components of iPhone 4. The band provides impressive structural rigidity and allows for its incredibly thin, refined design. It also functions as both iPhone 4 antennas.

Instead of the steel band, my iPhone 3GS is a plastic. It cracked a little around the buttons recently... oh boy....

Camera + LED: The iPhone 4 camera shoots gorgeous 5-megapixel photos and stunning HD video. And with its advanced backside illumination sensor, it captures beautiful images even in low-light settings. The built-in LED flash does double duty. And on the front of iPhone 4, the built-in camera is perfect for making FaceTime calls and shooting self-portraits.

I need this function for my picture-taking!!!

Face Time: iPhone 4 makes video calling a reality. With just a tap, you can wave hello to your kids, share a smile from across the globe, or watch your best friend laugh at your stories ? iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi.

I don't actually need this but sounds cool!

Moreover!!!

I wish I could upgrade my iPhone to iPhone 4. I'm sure that I have one or two more years to pay up my 3GS... Unlike laptops, newer is better, so I just can't take it! Anyway, I will definiately upgrade to iPhone 5 when it comes out! Ha-ha!!!

BTW, Apple iPhone OS 4.0 supports Multitasking! Now it supports wireless keyboard! Then I can write my recipe anywhere :D I should check it out, too!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days