Friday, June 25, 2010

Keali'i Reichel

KawaipunaheleKeali'i Reichel is one of Hawai'i’s most popular recording artists, and the award-winning kumu hula of Halau Ke'alaokamaile. His music, chant and hula represent the best of traditional and contemporary poetry and dance in Hawai'i today.

Yesterday, at the hula class, I heard that he will hold a concert at Nakano Sun Plaza (Tokyo) on September 23rd. I checked his songs at iTunes and realized that I have heard his songs at Hawaiian restaurants or shops for many times! Wow! Why don't I book seats for it! They start to accept reservations from 7/3, so check it out!!!

3 months are fast. Yesterday was again the last day of the hula class. This term we danced Kaimana Hila ;) I will take a video of it in NY next week!!!

Oh, btw, did I tell you that we bought a condo!? We gonna sign up for it tonight. Our plan is to renovate there next January and move in by March!!! It's a long way but I know time flies. I have many ideas for the renovation to finalize.

Have a good weekend :D

Please click below and vote for me. ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days