Monday, September 6, 2010

Midori-zushi

Again, after so long, we've been to Midori-zushi on Saturday!!! I just realized last time we went there was October 2009! Almost a year ago!!!

Since my favorite anago (conger eel) is in season, I ordered "anago no shirayaki" which means anago is grilled without sauce and the color is white (left bottom image). You enjoy it simply with lemon, yuzu kosho (yuzu pepper), or ume paste. Yummy!!!

Wow! We drank a lot this time! We finished a bottle of cold sake and half a bottle of white wine... which cost us total of 7,000 yen ($70)... Midori-zushi is very famous for delicious low price sushi but drinking too much doesn't save at all X( Anyway, I could use my sushi coupon (which I received as a prize), so we just paid few dollars in cash. Whew...

How was your weekend?!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days