Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The New Starbucks Logo

I finally got a chance to post about this! Did you already read about the news (on Jan 5th, 2011) that Starbucks would make a change to their company's logo, removing the Starbucks word-mark around the siren and enlarging the siren image itself from this coming spring?!



Are they just bringing everyone to the attention of their 40th anniversary (as a start) because of the economic slowdown?!

I know we can get used to it after a while, but I don't like this change since the new logo is not that eye-catching... I prefer it framed in the word-mark! or, I wish they don't serve bitter coffee anymore...



torresfelipe illustrated the future Starbucks logos on twitpic! A dot in the end?! LoL.



Anyways, what do you think about this logo change?!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days