Friday, August 12, 2011

Good and Bad 8th Anniversary...

Yesterday (8/11) was the 8th anniversary since I dated with my darling. We put off our celebration to the weekend but my darling bought me a nice sunflower bouquet that made me really happy!



At the same time, he opened an invitation to his friend's wedding and realized it was on 10/10, when we reserved a famous restaurant (hard to book) to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary X'( Of course, we canceled the restaurant... It is nothing to do with anyone, but I was kind of shocked...

However, this morning, my darling taught me a plan for the anniversary that we are going to stay at a hotel on 10/10! Yay!!!

I know... he did a great job to cheer me up. LoL

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days