Today is our 4th marriage anniversary, the day we filed our marriage paper!!!
I am editing the next video, so nothing special. haha
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/
♥Follow me on twitter♥
http://twitter.com/ochikeron (English)
http://twitter.com/alohaforever (Japanese)
Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.
Friday, November 22, 2013
4th Marriage Anniversary
I’m a Japan-based YouTuber and mother of two kids 🇯🇵 I share easy Japanese home cooking recipes, bento ideas, and simple sweets that you can make at home right away 🍙✨ Since 2011, I’ve been creating step-by-step Japanese cooking videos and sharing detailed written recipes on this blog. My goal is to share the joy of authentic Japanese home cooking and make everyday cooking fun, easy, and exciting for everyone 💕 Use the search box to explore over 1,000 Japanese recipes, including everyday meals, kawaii food ideas, bento recipes, and healthy treats 😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
-
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
-
I felt like writing a blog post again after a long time. Just like I used to, I want to leave a little record of what I’m thinking the...
-
On November 22nd, we filed our marriage paper!!! In Japan, 11/22 is a good married couple day. We read (as phonetic equivalent) 11 "ii...
-
This is the way I love to eat Shirasu Don! Of course you can eat it in the way you like ;) There is no rule. hehe https://www.youtube.com...
-
Great recipe for holiday seasons: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's parties :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7tYHNop8Kg I made...
-
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
-
Agepan (Deep Fried Bread Roll) is the best and typical school lunch menu ☺️ Very tasty yet delicious. MUST TRY 💕 At school, top ha...
-
Do you know Taiyaki? It is a very popular traditional Japanese fish-shaped cake with sweet red bean paste inside. http://createeathappy.bl...
-
My daughter (6 years) has been to Daikon digging at her Kindergarten and brought back some Daikon. She asked me to make Daikon Curry ☺️ It w...
-
Welcome to Create Eat Happy :) This is OCHIKERON 🍳✨ I am a Japan-based cooking creator and a mother of 2 kids, sharing easy and au...
No comments:
Post a Comment