Thursday, January 17, 2008

High-Fiber Low-Calorie Bread

It is very cold in the morning almost everyday.
Yesterday, I prepared for the sour drink I mentioned yesterday.
I'm looking forward to trying it out next week.

Anyway, my boyfriend is busy attending new year's party every night so I can't put spirit into cooking.
So as yesterday, tonight he has another party to attend.
Hope I cook tonight, since I just made sour drink last night and didn't cook anything...

Different story.
Today, I tried out an interesting bread for lunch.
High-Fiber Low-Calorie Bread!
It just went on sale day before yesterday (1/15/2008).
This bread I posted here is a tuna bread.
It contains only 164kcal but has 4g of fiber!
Isn't it amazing!?

Current product lineup is here.

This bread project is organized by 5 Japanese companies, including Uny Co., Ltd. (a company that operates a chain of supermarkets in Japan) and Itochu Corporation (a Japanese general trading concern).
They named the project "Body Smile Project" and trying to offer healthy food products to the market by studying from the basic cooking ingredient.
Nowadays, people are getting more health conscious, so they focused on that issue by providing the products and services that satisfy their needs.

I hope I am translating the news correctly.
Anyway, I am looking forward to their next health project!

This is all for today.
Stay warm and take care!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days