Sunday, March 16, 2008

White Day

I have a lot to write for Friday!
I mean, now it is Sunday midnight, but I just want to write about it.

On Friday morning, I sprained my ankle right after I left home.
At that time, I thought I couldn't move, but after a while, strangely, I didn't feel any pain!
I thought this was weird, so I called my mom and asked whether I can walk or not.
She said I'd better take a bus, so I took a bus.
One of my co-workers is absent for few days because of a stomach flu so I couldn't be absent!

When I arrived at work, I received macarons from my co-worker for White Day.
On White Day males who received a "honmei-choco" [chocolate of love] or "Giri-choco" [chocolate of courtesy] on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts, usually more expensive!
I gave him "Giri-choco" [chocolate of courtesy] not that expensive, but he was so kind that he gave me back macarons!!!
To tell the truth, at my work, I never got back anything on White Day, so I am seeing a new light this year!

Anyway, my foot was not that good, so I put a compress which I found in the office, which was 4 years after its validity date has expired... It seemed okay though...

At lunch time, I booked the plane ticket which I wasn't able to make a decision to book.
I found out that I could cancel anytime without cancellation fee for certain period, so this is why.
And now I'm relieved a little :)

Regarding the hotel, I haven't booked it yet since they require full prepay at booking (non-refundable)!
I need more time to decide.
Hope everything get settled soon...

In the evening, my boyfriend left for Osaka to attend the wedding of his younger brother.
Actually, I wasn't invited since I haven't got married yet...

After the work, it was raining so hard with thunder and lightning.
When I got home, I found a bouquet on the table, with a message saying that there is a sweet treat in the refrigerator!






I opened the refrigerator and found macarons again!!!
Oh my god, how could he know that I got them at work?
He is awesome!

Okay. I have more things to write, but I will stop for now.
I just wanted to write about this macaron story first :)
Will come back on Monday, hopefully.

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days