Monday, March 17, 2008

My Accomplishments

After the thunderstorm on Friday, the weather has changed to spring!
It is getting warm day by day! Hope it lasts.

Yesterday, I was so busy that I couldn't have a chance to write my diary. Actually, this week, I am going to attend PHOTO IMAGING EXPO 2008 on the 19th and we have a national holiday on the 20th, so I might not coming back to keep my diary, but don't forget about me :)

Anyway, yesterday, I was terribly out of luck :(
I found that I lost prizes at 4 contests held at cooking sites.
To tell the truth, I am doing poorly these few months...
Am I storing the luck???

Whatever!
I will list some of my recent events.

On 2/24, I won a special award at Valentine's Day egg recipe competition.
This competition was organized by Nosan Corporation, the producer of "Yodoran" Hikari brand of iodine-enriched eggs. I made White Chocolate Cranberry Brownies using 3 eggs to give a moist texture.
My sister loved it!
Might be good for Easter, too.

On 3/3, I won a fighting-spirit award at nabe photo contest.
This was organized by Commupla, the community site for women.
I made Cod Fish And Pork Nabe Flavored with Sichuan Pepper.





On 3/11, I won a B prize at sweet treats contest held by Kyoritsu Foods ( food manufacturer).
I decorated a chocolate bar with sugar sprinkles.



I have three more... but I'm not that satisfied with the results, so I won't write.

Different story.

Now my recipe, using Kagome's basic canned tomato sauce product, become a recipe sticker, and available on the can!
The recipe is Healthy Tomato Tantan Harusame.
It is sesame and the tomato sauce based stir fried harusame.


Okay, I wrote enough and kind of drowsy now.
See you again with happy news, hopefully.

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days