Monday, July 27, 2009

Peking Duck @ Koumibou

Hi there! As I said on Friday, my bf and I went out to eat Peking Duck with my family on Saturday. I think it's been almost half a year since we all gathered together! My family live very close, only a 30 minute walk away from my house, but we just didn't have a chance to see them. Funny, right?!

Anyway, we've been to Koumibou (creative Chinese restaurant). I wrote about this restaurant before. Last time, we couldn't have the Peking Duck because the portion was too big for two people. However, this time we could! But still, a whole duck was too big for six people, so we ordered half a duck. Ramen that uses the broth of the duck was really delicious!!!

Other dishes we had were great, too! Especially "the salad with fried rice cake pieces" and "marinated bonito" were fabulous. We had a great time!

This weekend was sunny, so I didn't have a chance to take a picture wearing my new rain boots. Sorry jose! But I wore a dress that I bought at forever 21 in NY on this day ;) I also got this cardigan at forever 21, almost 7 years ago! I think they used to have much nicer clothes than now at that time... what do you think?!

It is getting cloudy now. We expect rain from this afternoon X(

Okay, I gotta go now.
I have too many deadlines due 31st...
See ya!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days