In this video, I will show you how to make Chicken Egg sandwich and BLT sandwich for afternoon tea time :)
Easy and delicious!!!
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (Chicken Egg & BLT)
Number of servings: 4 people
((Chicken Egg Sandwich))
120g (4.2oz.) chicken breast
100g (3.5oz.) potato
1 hard-boiled egg
* 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
* 1 tsp. whole-grain mustard
* salt and pepper
8 slices rye bread
6 bacon strips
4-8 leaves iceberg lettuce
* 1 tbsp. ketchup
* 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
8 slices white bread
((Chicken Egg Sandwich))
1. Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices. Place them on a microwavable dish, season with salt and pepper, cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the microwave for 4-5 minutes (500w). When you uncover, be careful as steam and water are very hot.
2. Mash the potato slices with a fork while they are hot. Allow to cool the chicken breast and shred with your hands. Chop the hard-boiled egg.
3. Mix A in a bowl, add (2.), and mix well.
4. Spread 1/4 of the mixture on a slice of bread. Then top with another slice of bread.
5. Cut off the crusts and cut each sandwich into fingers.
1. Cut bacon strips into halves. In a pan, fry bacon until crispy (until it reaches the crispiness you want), then drain on paper towels. Slice the tomato and remove the seeds.
2. Spread some mayonnaise on 4 slices of bread. Spread some A on the other 4 slices of bread.
3. Place lettuce leaves on a mayo-spreaded bread. Then place a sliced tomato and bacon strips. Top with a ketchup mixture-spreaded bread.
4. Cut off the crusts and cut each sandwich into fingers.
You can spread some softened butter on your bread if you like. But I don't like it… haha
Microwave Cooking Safety
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
Dango is Japanese sweet dumplings. Three or four Dango are often served on a skewer, which we call Kushi Dango (串だんご). http://www.youtub...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
Goya Chanpuru (Stir-Fried Bitter Melon) is a very popular Okinawan dish. The dish is eaten very often in Summer in Japan when Goya (bitter m...
Macaroni Gratin is a very popular home cooked dish in Japan. What is good about making it at home is you can make it healthier :3 https:...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
A cute Korean song by Hari (하리)! This video is not related to cooking, so it is unlisted (those who know the link can watch). hehe 韓国やタイ...