In this video, I will show you how to make Chicken Egg sandwich and BLT sandwich for afternoon tea time :)
Easy and delicious!!!
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (Chicken Egg & BLT)
Number of servings: 4 people
((Chicken Egg Sandwich))
120g (4.2oz.) chicken breast
100g (3.5oz.) potato
1 hard-boiled egg
* 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
* 1 tsp. whole-grain mustard
* salt and pepper
8 slices rye bread
6 bacon strips
4-8 leaves iceberg lettuce
* 1 tbsp. ketchup
* 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
8 slices white bread
((Chicken Egg Sandwich))
1. Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices. Place them on a microwavable dish, season with salt and pepper, cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the microwave for 4-5 minutes (500w). When you uncover, be careful as steam and water are very hot.
2. Mash the potato slices with a fork while they are hot. Allow to cool the chicken breast and shred with your hands. Chop the hard-boiled egg.
3. Mix A in a bowl, add (2.), and mix well.
4. Spread 1/4 of the mixture on a slice of bread. Then top with another slice of bread.
5. Cut off the crusts and cut each sandwich into fingers.
1. Cut bacon strips into halves. In a pan, fry bacon until crispy (until it reaches the crispiness you want), then drain on paper towels. Slice the tomato and remove the seeds.
2. Spread some mayonnaise on 4 slices of bread. Spread some A on the other 4 slices of bread.
3. Place lettuce leaves on a mayo-spreaded bread. Then place a sliced tomato and bacon strips. Top with a ketchup mixture-spreaded bread.
4. Cut off the crusts and cut each sandwich into fingers.
You can spread some softened butter on your bread if you like. But I don't like it… haha
Microwave Cooking Safety
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥ http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron ♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥ http://www.fa...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
Please follow my Instagram!!! I share pics out of habit ;) Please find "ochikeron" at Instagram ;) http://instagram.com/och...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
This is one of the most popular recipes going viral in Japan when persimmons are in season. Pectin of the persimmon and Calcium of the ice...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...