In this video, I will show you how to make Chicken Egg sandwich and BLT sandwich for afternoon tea time :)
Easy and delicious!!!
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (Chicken Egg & BLT)
Number of servings: 4 people
((Chicken Egg Sandwich))
120g (4.2oz.) chicken breast
100g (3.5oz.) potato
1 hard-boiled egg
* 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
* 1 tsp. whole-grain mustard
* salt and pepper
8 slices rye bread
6 bacon strips
4-8 leaves iceberg lettuce
* 1 tbsp. ketchup
* 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
8 slices white bread
((Chicken Egg Sandwich))
1. Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices. Place them on a microwavable dish, season with salt and pepper, cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the microwave for 4-5 minutes (500w). When you uncover, be careful as steam and water are very hot.
2. Mash the potato slices with a fork while they are hot. Allow to cool the chicken breast and shred with your hands. Chop the hard-boiled egg.
3. Mix A in a bowl, add (2.), and mix well.
4. Spread 1/4 of the mixture on a slice of bread. Then top with another slice of bread.
5. Cut off the crusts and cut each sandwich into fingers.
1. Cut bacon strips into halves. In a pan, fry bacon until crispy (until it reaches the crispiness you want), then drain on paper towels. Slice the tomato and remove the seeds.
2. Spread some mayonnaise on 4 slices of bread. Spread some A on the other 4 slices of bread.
3. Place lettuce leaves on a mayo-spreaded bread. Then place a sliced tomato and bacon strips. Top with a ketchup mixture-spreaded bread.
4. Cut off the crusts and cut each sandwich into fingers.
You can spread some softened butter on your bread if you like. But I don't like it… haha
Microwave Cooking Safety
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
Onigirazu is a new type of Onigiri (rice ball) becoming very popular in Japan recently in 2015. Unlike Onigiri (rice ball), Onigirazu can ...
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...
Monjayaki is a local dish of Tokyo. It is a type of Japanese pan-fried batter with various ingredients. Ingredients are similar to Okonomi...
わらび餅 (Warabi-Mochi) is traditional Japanese jelly-like Mochi-like confectionery (和菓子 wagashi). To make the authentic one, you will need わらび粉...
Super yummy Miso soup idea :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dvlrIi6lJ8 It will make perfect baby food puree, too!!! ------------...