Do you know that you can bake cookies in microwave?
It is very easy but easy to fail as well. So, please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave. Because the same wattage differs from microwave to microwave.
You can print out your favorite fortune cookie sayings. You can find them online as well. BTW, mine are from the birthday card that my darling gave me in 2003: Reasons Why I Love You!!! hehehe
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy enough for kids to bake ;)
Microwave Fortune Cookies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 8-10 cookies
1 egg white
2 drops vanilla extract
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
4 tbsp. butter (or about 40g is okay)
5 tbsp. cake flour
1. Melt the butter in a bowl.
2. Add sugar and vanilla extract, then mix well. Add egg white and mix well. Sift in cake flour and mix well. (If you want to make Matcha Green Tea or Chocolate flavor, sift in 1/2 tsp. of Matcha powder or cocoa powder together with the flour.)
3. Draw about 3.5inch (9cm) wide circles on a piece of paper. Place it on a microwavable plate, and place the parchment paper on top. Spoon about 1 tbsp. of the mixture on the parchment paper, then use the back of the spoon to spread out the mixture into 3.5inch (9cm) circles. Remove the template.
4. Microwave at 500w for 1.5min (or less or more depending on the heat of your microwave. Please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave.)
5. When they are done, place your message and quickly fold the cookies in half. Then bend the cookies over the edge of a cup to shape them into the fortune cookie shape. You need to work with the cookies while they are hot, before they cool down and get stiff. So it's better to make one or two cookies at a time. Also, it is better to wear cotton gloves to avoid burning your fingers. Put them in a muffin tins to hold their shape if you have. Repeat the steps to complete the rest.
*You can also bake them in an oven at 180C (350F) for about 5 minutes until the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
Recently, this "Whole Tomato Rice" is talked about on the Internet and TV in Japan, so I tried it out!!! Yes! It is simple yet d...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
FYI: 授かりアート ベリーペイント (Sazukari Art Belly Painting): http://ameblo.jp/sazukariart/entry-11940225303.html ♥Please Subscribe to my ...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
Many people requested me to make a rice burger! Of course you can change the filling but I think Yakiniku is easy and goes great with rice ;...
Fujiya Country Ma'am Chocolate Chip Cookies are very popular soft and chewy cookies in Japan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ewoSIL...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
This video will show you how to make Vegetable Yaki Gyoza (fried dumplings)! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUzBV6K8II Very healthy i...