Do you know that you can bake cookies in microwave?
It is very easy but easy to fail as well. So, please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave. Because the same wattage differs from microwave to microwave.
You can print out your favorite fortune cookie sayings. You can find them online as well. BTW, mine are from the birthday card that my darling gave me in 2003: Reasons Why I Love You!!! hehehe
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy enough for kids to bake ;)
Microwave Fortune Cookies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 8-10 cookies
1 egg white
2 drops vanilla extract
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
4 tbsp. butter (or about 40g is okay)
5 tbsp. cake flour
1. Melt the butter in a bowl.
2. Add sugar and vanilla extract, then mix well. Add egg white and mix well. Sift in cake flour and mix well. (If you want to make Matcha Green Tea or Chocolate flavor, sift in 1/2 tsp. of Matcha powder or cocoa powder together with the flour.)
3. Draw about 3.5inch (9cm) wide circles on a piece of paper. Place it on a microwavable plate, and place the parchment paper on top. Spoon about 1 tbsp. of the mixture on the parchment paper, then use the back of the spoon to spread out the mixture into 3.5inch (9cm) circles. Remove the template.
4. Microwave at 500w for 1.5min (or less or more depending on the heat of your microwave. Please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave.)
5. When they are done, place your message and quickly fold the cookies in half. Then bend the cookies over the edge of a cup to shape them into the fortune cookie shape. You need to work with the cookies while they are hot, before they cool down and get stiff. So it's better to make one or two cookies at a time. Also, it is better to wear cotton gloves to avoid burning your fingers. Put them in a muffin tins to hold their shape if you have. Repeat the steps to complete the rest.
*You can also bake them in an oven at 180C (350F) for about 5 minutes until the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆小月餅 Green Bean Cake @ 犁記餅店 リージービンディェン (Taipei Leechi) 鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆沙 Green Bean Cake @ 李製餅家 リーズー...
The "A Day with Google" event is designed to show how Google can be an intelligent personal assistant, making everyday life simple...
I bought this hot and sour soup mix in Taiwan :) http://createeathappy.blogspot.jp/2013/11/souvenirs-from-taiwan.html You can make the so...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
A cute Korean song by Hari (하리)! This video is not related to cooking, so it is unlisted (those who know the link can watch). hehe 韓国やタイ...
Dango is Japanese sweet dumplings. Three or four Dango are often served on a skewer, which we call Kushi Dango (串だんご). http://www.youtub...
I am very happy to hear the news that Washoku (Japanese traditional cuisine) is registered on the UNESCO (The United Nations Educational, Sc...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Roll Cake is a type of sponge cake roll. In Japan, we call it "Roll Cake" but in some other countries people call it Swiss roll or...
Baumkuchen is a kind of layered cake invented in Germany. It is a very popular cake in Japan. The most popular wedding favor, too! http:...