Do you know that you can bake cookies in microwave?
It is very easy but easy to fail as well. So, please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave. Because the same wattage differs from microwave to microwave.
You can print out your favorite fortune cookie sayings. You can find them online as well. BTW, mine are from the birthday card that my darling gave me in 2003: Reasons Why I Love You!!! hehehe
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy enough for kids to bake ;)
Microwave Fortune Cookies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 8-10 cookies
1 egg white
2 drops vanilla extract
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
4 tbsp. butter (or about 40g is okay)
5 tbsp. cake flour
1. Melt the butter in a bowl.
2. Add sugar and vanilla extract, then mix well. Add egg white and mix well. Sift in cake flour and mix well. (If you want to make Matcha Green Tea or Chocolate flavor, sift in 1/2 tsp. of Matcha powder or cocoa powder together with the flour.)
3. Draw about 3.5inch (9cm) wide circles on a piece of paper. Place it on a microwavable plate, and place the parchment paper on top. Spoon about 1 tbsp. of the mixture on the parchment paper, then use the back of the spoon to spread out the mixture into 3.5inch (9cm) circles. Remove the template.
4. Microwave at 500w for 1.5min (or less or more depending on the heat of your microwave. Please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave.)
5. When they are done, place your message and quickly fold the cookies in half. Then bend the cookies over the edge of a cup to shape them into the fortune cookie shape. You need to work with the cookies while they are hot, before they cool down and get stiff. So it's better to make one or two cookies at a time. Also, it is better to wear cotton gloves to avoid burning your fingers. Put them in a muffin tins to hold their shape if you have. Repeat the steps to complete the rest.
*You can also bake them in an oven at 180C (350F) for about 5 minutes until the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Nikuman or Butaman is steamed pork buns. I know not all of you have a steamer, and I know you want the easiest recipe, so here you go ;) ...
Very light and tasty. Addictive omelette indeed :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmprA9VjP8 Serve the omelette as soon as possible o...
YES! the book is in both English and Japanese! http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4046014822 How to Order My Cookbook from Amazon Japan: http...
How to Make Hamburger Buns & Menchi Katsu Burger (Step-by-Step Basic Bread Recipe for Beginners) - Video RecipeWe have extremely hot summer (over 35C/95F) in Japan!!! So, I decided to best use this heat to rise bread. LOL http://www.youtube.com/w...
No blender needed!!! You just need Marshmallows and milk to make this. Amazing 2-ingredient Milkshake recipe idea ;) https://www.youtube....
Tortilla de Patata (Potato Tortilla) is one of the typical Spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oi...
Have you seen “ Ratatouille "? It is a movie released in 2007. There was a contest related to this movie at that time and my "Ra...
Cute rice dish idea for Bento box or Parties! Perfect for Valentine's Day and Ohanami (Sakura viewing) Bento ;) https://www.youtube....
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
Coxinha is a very popular street food snack in Brazil :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AqRAg09tYg Note: Don't blame me, I tried ...