Do you know that you can bake cookies in microwave?
It is very easy but easy to fail as well. So, please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave. Because the same wattage differs from microwave to microwave.
You can print out your favorite fortune cookie sayings. You can find them online as well. BTW, mine are from the birthday card that my darling gave me in 2003: Reasons Why I Love You!!! hehehe
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy enough for kids to bake ;)
Microwave Fortune Cookies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 8-10 cookies
1 egg white
2 drops vanilla extract
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
4 tbsp. butter (or about 40g is okay)
5 tbsp. cake flour
1. Melt the butter in a bowl.
2. Add sugar and vanilla extract, then mix well. Add egg white and mix well. Sift in cake flour and mix well. (If you want to make Matcha Green Tea or Chocolate flavor, sift in 1/2 tsp. of Matcha powder or cocoa powder together with the flour.)
3. Draw about 3.5inch (9cm) wide circles on a piece of paper. Place it on a microwavable plate, and place the parchment paper on top. Spoon about 1 tbsp. of the mixture on the parchment paper, then use the back of the spoon to spread out the mixture into 3.5inch (9cm) circles. Remove the template.
4. Microwave at 500w for 1.5min (or less or more depending on the heat of your microwave. Please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave.)
5. When they are done, place your message and quickly fold the cookies in half. Then bend the cookies over the edge of a cup to shape them into the fortune cookie shape. You need to work with the cookies while they are hot, before they cool down and get stiff. So it's better to make one or two cookies at a time. Also, it is better to wear cotton gloves to avoid burning your fingers. Put them in a muffin tins to hold their shape if you have. Repeat the steps to complete the rest.
*You can also bake them in an oven at 180C (350F) for about 5 minutes until the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Roll Cake is a type of sponge cake roll. In Japan, we call it "Roll Cake" but in some other countries people call it Swiss roll or...
Taiyaki is a very popular Japanese fish-shaped cake. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFsQE0qd_4w My friend Kym designed those tees for m...
You will want to make this if you watch this ;) hehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95dYm8M2o3w Hot Cake is Japanese pancake but it is ...
Dango is Japanese sweet dumplings. Three or four Dango are often served on a skewer, which we call Kushi Dango (串だんご). http://www.youtub...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
Last time , 2 days were not enough to enjoy Hakone, so we decided to stay 3 days this time :) Of course, we bought Hakone Freepass valid fo...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
Edamame (green soybeans) will get very tasty by roasting them in a frying pan! Sesame oil and salt will enhance your appetite!!! You must tr...