Do you know that you can bake cookies in microwave?
It is very easy but easy to fail as well. So, please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave. Because the same wattage differs from microwave to microwave.
You can print out your favorite fortune cookie sayings. You can find them online as well. BTW, mine are from the birthday card that my darling gave me in 2003: Reasons Why I Love You!!! hehehe
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy enough for kids to bake ;)
Microwave Fortune Cookies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 8-10 cookies
1 egg white
2 drops vanilla extract
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
4 tbsp. butter (or about 40g is okay)
5 tbsp. cake flour
1. Melt the butter in a bowl.
2. Add sugar and vanilla extract, then mix well. Add egg white and mix well. Sift in cake flour and mix well. (If you want to make Matcha Green Tea or Chocolate flavor, sift in 1/2 tsp. of Matcha powder or cocoa powder together with the flour.)
3. Draw about 3.5inch (9cm) wide circles on a piece of paper. Place it on a microwavable plate, and place the parchment paper on top. Spoon about 1 tbsp. of the mixture on the parchment paper, then use the back of the spoon to spread out the mixture into 3.5inch (9cm) circles. Remove the template.
4. Microwave at 500w for 1.5min (or less or more depending on the heat of your microwave. Please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave.)
5. When they are done, place your message and quickly fold the cookies in half. Then bend the cookies over the edge of a cup to shape them into the fortune cookie shape. You need to work with the cookies while they are hot, before they cool down and get stiff. So it's better to make one or two cookies at a time. Also, it is better to wear cotton gloves to avoid burning your fingers. Put them in a muffin tins to hold their shape if you have. Repeat the steps to complete the rest.
*You can also bake them in an oven at 180C (350F) for about 5 minutes until the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
One batter which magically divides into three layers, three different textures: a flan base, crème center, and génoise (sponge) top! The re...
If you want to bake or deep fry Mochi (rice cake) to make Okaki (rice crackers), you need to dry out Mochi for a few days. However, with thi...
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...
This is the Goya no Tsukudani (Salty Sweet Bitter Melon for rice) that my grandma recommended in this video ;) You must try it out!!! It ...
Tortilla de Patata (Potato Tortilla) is one of the typical Spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oi...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
"Menchi Katsu" is minced cutlet. It is kind of croquette, made from the mixture of ground meat (beef or pork, or both) and minced ...
Nabeyaki Udon is a very popular noodle dish cooked in a clay pot. It is eaten throughout the year, especially in cold season, to warm your b...
Just make sure you harden it up in the freezer before you cut. Then you can make this easy and beautiful cookies with no worries ;) https...
Lightly sweetened Kawaii pancakes! Perfect for babies and those who are on diet ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjEgvhGYRi0 Very eas...