Thursday, August 15, 2013
How to Make Western-Style Panda Lunch Box (200K GIVEAWAY) - Video Recipe
Is there anyone who brings Onigiri (rice balls) to school?!
I think it is a cool idea ;) hehe
Western-Style Panda Lunch Box
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: N/A
slices of bread
nutela or a jam of your choice
((Panda Rice Balls))
cooked white Japanese rice
snack of your choice
1. Place CuteZCute cutter on a slice of bread. Then press down on the top and twist the cutter back and forth (with pressure) to cut out the edges. Using the stamp, you can cut out the panda face, too. Included panda assistant helps remove edges of small cut-out.
2. Spread some nutela or a jam of your choice on a slices of bread and make a sandwich.
((Panda Rice Balls))
1. Mix in a pinch of salt in the cooked rice.
2. Use plastic wrap and form the rice into an oval shape.
3. Cut out Nori sheet to make panda face parts. Attach them with tweezers.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
Please follow my Instagram!!! I share pics out of habit ;) Please find "ochikeron" at Instagram ;) http://instagram.com/och...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
This is one of the most popular recipes going viral in Japan when persimmons are in season. Pectin of the persimmon and Calcium of the ice...
Pocky is a very popular treat produced by the Ezaki Glico Company of Japan! It is one of the sweets that kids want to make from scratch ;) ...
Super easy, fluffy and moist :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pSmaDeu8-A You can't believe you can make this with only 3 ingredi...
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥ http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron ♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥ http://www.fa...