Thursday, August 15, 2013
How to Make Western-Style Panda Lunch Box (200K GIVEAWAY) - Video Recipe
Is there anyone who brings Onigiri (rice balls) to school?!
I think it is a cool idea ;) hehe
Western-Style Panda Lunch Box
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: N/A
slices of bread
nutela or a jam of your choice
((Panda Rice Balls))
cooked white Japanese rice
snack of your choice
1. Place CuteZCute cutter on a slice of bread. Then press down on the top and twist the cutter back and forth (with pressure) to cut out the edges. Using the stamp, you can cut out the panda face, too. Included panda assistant helps remove edges of small cut-out.
2. Spread some nutela or a jam of your choice on a slices of bread and make a sandwich.
((Panda Rice Balls))
1. Mix in a pinch of salt in the cooked rice.
2. Use plastic wrap and form the rice into an oval shape.
3. Cut out Nori sheet to make panda face parts. Attach them with tweezers.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
I know you love crêpe!!! This is absolutely easy and delicious :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9mHq9xxunA Of course you can just w...
Yakisoba (焼きそば) is Japanese fried noodles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URLZwRs4g7E I kept the recipe very simple using a minimum in...
DAY 1: We took Shinkansen (Japanese bullet train) from Tokyo station to 軽井沢 (Karuizawa) . GranSta at Tokyo station is a perfect place to ...
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
Nabe (hot pot) with Daikon Oroshi (grated Daikon radish) is called Mizore Nabe (みぞれ鍋). You can of course make this Nabe without it (Olaf is ...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
Dango is Japanese sweet dumplings. Three or four Dango are often served on a skewer, which we call Kushi Dango (串だんご). http://www.youtub...
Mizu-Yokan (Soft Azuki Bean Jelly) contains more water compared to the regular Yokan, as Mizu means water in Japanese. https://www.youtub...
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...