Thursday, August 15, 2013
How to Make Western-Style Panda Lunch Box (200K GIVEAWAY) - Video Recipe
Is there anyone who brings Onigiri (rice balls) to school?!
I think it is a cool idea ;) hehe
Western-Style Panda Lunch Box
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: N/A
slices of bread
nutela or a jam of your choice
((Panda Rice Balls))
cooked white Japanese rice
snack of your choice
1. Place CuteZCute cutter on a slice of bread. Then press down on the top and twist the cutter back and forth (with pressure) to cut out the edges. Using the stamp, you can cut out the panda face, too. Included panda assistant helps remove edges of small cut-out.
2. Spread some nutela or a jam of your choice on a slices of bread and make a sandwich.
((Panda Rice Balls))
1. Mix in a pinch of salt in the cooked rice.
2. Use plastic wrap and form the rice into an oval shape.
3. Cut out Nori sheet to make panda face parts. Attach them with tweezers.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Recently, this "Whole Tomato Rice" is talked about on the Internet and TV in Japan, so I tried it out!!! Yes! It is simple yet d...
Popin' Cookin' is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that stretches kids' curiosity :) Alth...
Karaage (also called Tatsutaage) is Japanese fried chicken. It is usually cooked for lunch, dinner, or bento. Also, it is the best party rec...
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
How to Make Quick and Easy Kabocha Squash Potage (Japanese Pumpkin Soup) for Halloween - Video RecipeThis soup is made with Kabocha (Japanese squash) with skin! Kabocha skin contains a lot of vitamins, so why don't you eat it :) https...
Moist and fluffy cupcakes with custard whipped cream filling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgWKARYqOnE I received a lot of requests f...
10/10 is our 4th wedding anniversary. My darling's company allows to take an anniversary leave, so he took a day off yesterday (10/9) wh...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
Dango is Japanese sweet dumplings. Three or four Dango are often served on a skewer, which we call Kushi Dango (串だんご). http://www.youtub...