Thursday, August 15, 2013
How to Make Western-Style Panda Lunch Box (200K GIVEAWAY) - Video Recipe
Is there anyone who brings Onigiri (rice balls) to school?!
I think it is a cool idea ;) hehe
Western-Style Panda Lunch Box
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: N/A
slices of bread
nutela or a jam of your choice
((Panda Rice Balls))
cooked white Japanese rice
snack of your choice
1. Place CuteZCute cutter on a slice of bread. Then press down on the top and twist the cutter back and forth (with pressure) to cut out the edges. Using the stamp, you can cut out the panda face, too. Included panda assistant helps remove edges of small cut-out.
2. Spread some nutela or a jam of your choice on a slices of bread and make a sandwich.
((Panda Rice Balls))
1. Mix in a pinch of salt in the cooked rice.
2. Use plastic wrap and form the rice into an oval shape.
3. Cut out Nori sheet to make panda face parts. Attach them with tweezers.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
DAY 1: We took Shinkansen (Japanese bullet train) from Tokyo station to 軽井沢 (Karuizawa) . GranSta at Tokyo station is a perfect place to ...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
Yakisoba Pan is a very popular bun in Japan. Many people love to eat it for lunch or snack ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGT8PjhEj9k...
Dango is Japanese sweet dumplings. Three or four Dango are often served on a skewer, which we call Kushi Dango (串だんご). http://www.youtub...
Mizu-Yokan (Soft Azuki Bean Jelly) contains more water compared to the regular Yokan, as Mizu means water in Japanese. https://www.youtub...
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
Nabe (hot pot) with Daikon Oroshi (grated Daikon radish) is called Mizore Nabe (みぞれ鍋). You can of course make this Nabe without it (Olaf is ...
Roll Cake is a type of sponge cake roll. In Japan, we call it "Roll Cake" but in some other countries people call it Swiss roll or...
Well... this video will show you that the right ingredients are important for cooking. Especially the lobster!!! LOL https://www.youtube....