Thursday, August 15, 2013
How to Make Western-Style Panda Lunch Box (200K GIVEAWAY) - Video Recipe
Is there anyone who brings Onigiri (rice balls) to school?!
I think it is a cool idea ;) hehe
Western-Style Panda Lunch Box
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: N/A
slices of bread
nutela or a jam of your choice
((Panda Rice Balls))
cooked white Japanese rice
snack of your choice
1. Place CuteZCute cutter on a slice of bread. Then press down on the top and twist the cutter back and forth (with pressure) to cut out the edges. Using the stamp, you can cut out the panda face, too. Included panda assistant helps remove edges of small cut-out.
2. Spread some nutela or a jam of your choice on a slices of bread and make a sandwich.
((Panda Rice Balls))
1. Mix in a pinch of salt in the cooked rice.
2. Use plastic wrap and form the rice into an oval shape.
3. Cut out Nori sheet to make panda face parts. Attach them with tweezers.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
This recipe was once introduced on TV! It requires only 2 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8w1DFw6JG4 Perfect for parti...
10/10 is our 4th wedding anniversary. My darling's company allows to take an anniversary leave, so he took a day off yesterday (10/9) wh...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
Edamame (green soybeans) will get very tasty by roasting them in a frying pan! Sesame oil and salt will enhance your appetite!!! You must tr...
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
Recently, this "Whole Tomato Rice" is talked about on the Internet and TV in Japan, so I tried it out!!! Yes! It is simple yet d...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...
This video is created for YouTube Japan (TrueView Ad). I added English subtitles for you ;) ♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥ ...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Kabocha melts in your mouth. yummy!!! Compared to the regular flan (pudding), the texture is firmer, so you can cut and serve like a cake!...