Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Buri Daikon

It is warm and sunny today!
The weather forecast says that it is spring weather :)
Hope it lasts for a while... I hate cold.

Good news!
Today, 100th person made my Buri Daikon(Japanese amberjack simmered with daikon) at Cookpad!
At Cookpad, there is a function to post a feedback with a photo image of the dish you've created. If you scroll down the page, you will find 100 people's photo of my recipe. Isn't it amazing!?
I posted this recipe on 10/31/2005, so it is more than 2 years to reach 100!!! When reached to 10 or 100 or 1000 etc., the recipe will be introduced on the front page of the site.
Anyway I am happy to know that 100 people loved this recipe for sure :)

I used to write about this, but my most popular recipe is Sauteed Pork with Salt Sauce.
At the time I wrote, there were only 395 people but now it increased to 458 people!

Okay, time to go.
See you!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days