Monday, March 3, 2008

Italian Hina Arare

Today, I took a half day off to see dermatologist since my skin was dry and itchy.
Also, I went to the bank since I cannot go during the weekday.
I had such a productive day!

However, before I go home, I bought a bag of Hina Arare (because it was at half price) and ate them all and felt sick...
I think it should be eaten moderately.

So, today is Hinamatsuri!
I made Italian Hina Arare for appetizer.
I used tomato for pink, mozzarella cheese for white, and avocado for green. (I explained about those three colors last week.)
I marinated them with wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper to give an Italian touch :)
My boyfriend was surprised with this idea!

Okay. This is all for today.
See you tomorrow!

Please click below and vote for me.



Popular Posts - Last 7 days