Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Konapun

Hello! It is hot and humid again. I feel dull.

I forgot to write about this, but there was an International Tokyo Toy Show 2008 at Tokyo Big Sight in June.
I didn't attend it, but the next day I saw on TV that Bandai (a Japanese toy making company, as well as the producer of a large number of plastic model kits, famous for Tamagotchi) has exhibited their toy called Konapun, which is the toy I wanted when I was small.

Konapun is a toy that you can make miniature dishes from the special powder and water. You won't be able to eat it, but it is harmless to eat. "Kona" and "pun" both mean powder in Japanese. The image shows how to make a donut in "Konapun Donuts Kitchen"!

There are many other series available!
The search at Bandai's catalog shows 35, so maybe there are 35 different kinds of series.
In July 2008, they are going to release "Konapun Kitchen Studio"!

Actually, Konapun was sold again after 20 years in June 2006.
I remember that my friend had one!
I asked my mom, but she didn't buy me!!!
Of course I didn't give up and made a creperie from cardboard and cooked some real small crapes (pancakes) in the kitchen and served... I remember that I made a mess of it but that was all I could do :(
It is about 10 to 50 bucks, so now I can buy one or all!
But I won't! I mean, I want a real kitchen!!! Ha-ha :)

Anyway, I am so excited to see it available again.

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ Top Food & Drink blogs

Popular Posts - Last 7 days