Monday, March 23, 2009

My Friend's Wedding

It is cloudy and windy almost daily, but luckily it was sunny with no wind on Saturday, on the day of my friend's wedding! Also by luck, I didn't catch the cold from my boyfriend ;)

She was my college classmate. Her college in Japan has a sister school in the US, which is my college, and she came on exchange when I was sophomore, if I'm right. I am glad that she invited me to her wedding since it was only a short period of time that I studied with her. She held a ceremony at wedding chapel of her college. I don't have her permission, so I will post her picture in the distance ;) Don't you think she's beautiful!?

The wedding banquet was held at a hotel. I had a good talk with my old friends! The wedding meal was gorgeous and delicious. (I forgot to take pics of some dishes since I was lost in conversation. He-he.) The place was full of love and I thought I need to be more thoughtful and attentive to my boyfriend...

However, I was just sorry for a while. When I got home, my boyfriend left all dishes unwashed and left all rubbish on the floor, so I was very mad at him and scolded! Then this morning, he forgot to pack his onigiri and left for work, so I hit the ceiling :( I know I need to be nicer but you know what I mean...

Okay, this is all for today!
Bye bye :)

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days