Like jose, I try not to buy any sweet treat for myself! But for good or bad, my mom gave me a box of macadamia chocolate cookies!!!
WITTAMER is a pretty famous pastry shop in Japan from Belgium. The company operates storefronts in department stores nationwide. Chocolat avec Macadamia is a chocolate coated cookie with crushed macadamia nuts. The cookie is crisp and the chocolate is rich, creamy and mild. Mmmmmm!!! It isn't that sweet, so I can eat several pieces at once X( Oh boy! I shouldn't keep them within my reach!!!
...
Whew. I'm full!
I've just been out to have a lunch at my favorite cafe with my co-workers of the same age! It was fun ;)
Have a good day!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Wow,your mom is soooo sweet!
ReplyDeletehave a nice day ochisan!
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteMy mum definetly will not gave me chocolate as a present because she always said I'm OVER WEIGHT..
Haha..
Your mum was so nice..
Hi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteYou know I love chocolate, and I also love macadamia nuts! The two together are a wonderful combination! I mostly just like chocolate pieces or bars! I treat myself to dark chocolate once in awhile!
Hi merce-san,
ReplyDeleteI forgot to add a few words!
My mom got it from her friend and she gave it to me. Ha-ha ;)
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteYou don't look overweight, jose!!!
Like I wrote to merce-san, it was a gift she received.
I think my mom just didn't want to eat all by herself.
Hi jo,
ReplyDeleteYes! I know you love chocolate and macadamia nuts! So do I!!!
Dark chocolate contains more polyphenols, so I love it in the way it is beneficial to health ;)
Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteMom's always give us the best.
Hello merce-san,
ReplyDeleteShe is wise! Ha-ha.