Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WITTAMER: Chocolat avec Macadamia

Hi! It is sunny like summer today, but again, some rain is expected this weekend :( I hate the rainy season...

Like jose, I try not to buy any sweet treat for myself! But for good or bad, my mom gave me a box of macadamia chocolate cookies!!!

WITTAMER is a pretty famous pastry shop in Japan from Belgium. The company operates storefronts in department stores nationwide. Chocolat avec Macadamia is a chocolate coated cookie with crushed macadamia nuts. The cookie is crisp and the chocolate is rich, creamy and mild. Mmmmmm!!! It isn't that sweet, so I can eat several pieces at once X( Oh boy! I shouldn't keep them within my reach!!!

...

Whew. I'm full!
I've just been out to have a lunch at my favorite cafe with my co-workers of the same age! It was fun ;)

Have a good day!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days