Oh boy! I'm so sleepy to work!!!How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?
I limit to one cup a day, without sugar or cream.
Why? Because perhaps it might not work (to wake up) if I get used to consume too much caffeine!!!
Also, I heard high intake of caffeine will make your skin dull and cause pimples :(
Anyway, I am always troubled by sudden sleep at around 3PM, a few hours after lunch! Damn it!!!
I just had a cup of coffee, so now I am okay, though ;)
Stay awake!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteI'm not a coffee-person,but I'm addicted to tea.
I needed a cup of tea almost every morning to keep me fresh.
Both coffee and tea made our skin dull,so we need to take more H2O to replace back our skin brightness.
I so scare that one day I can't live without tea.How??
Kombanwa Ochisan!
ReplyDeleteMe and my husband are coffee lovers.
i limit myself 2 cups(mild coffee) a day,with milk and sugar.
and my post,that was rikugien garden.
Goodnight!
Hi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteI'm not a coffee person either! I like jose like tea, and it's the only drink I consume!
I use a lot of ice, and lemon! I don't drink caffeine, I drink decaffeinated! I gave up caffeine years ago.
Maybe why I'm tired all the time! Always around your time 3pm! Must be when our sugar drops too!
Hihi,
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a good day! I am not a coffee person at all and don't drink any (however, I do like eating coffee ice cream from time to time).
I enjoy drinking tea but do not drink it every day either.
Just stick to drinking plain water - no ice please!
Jenn
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteTea works for me, too!
I need it to shake off sleepinessp, though.
To remain young, I should better find a different way to stay awake!
Hi merce-san,
ReplyDeleteI heard it is good to drink with milk to reduce stimulation, but the problem is calories... Maybe I shold save my calories in a different way.
I've never been to rikugien garden!
Very beautiful!!! I didn't know that was in Tokyo. Don't blame me! Ha-ha.
Hi jo,
ReplyDeleteYou are very healthy person!
Why did you give up caffeine?!
I hope I can stay awake this afternoon without a cup of coffee.
Hi Jenn,
ReplyDeleteNice you came back again ;)
Plain water without ice (little warm water) is what I always drink, too!
You are a health-conscious person!
I drink about 4 or 5 cups of coffee per day. I am sleepy in the morning and after lunch so I need my coffee.
ReplyDeleteHi Tornadoes28,
ReplyDeleteWow!!! You drink that many!!!
Does it still work for you to wake up?!