My co-worker sent me the link: Worst Captchas of All Time
Can you verify them all?!


Too many letters...

I can't see the cat...

I don't think I can pass this...

Hmm...

The Hardest Captcha

We expect rainy and cloudy weather for the next couple of days.
I hope the rainy season ends soon...
Bye for now :)
Please click below and vote for me.
Haha..
ReplyDeleteOchi,people nowadays are very creative.They can think of lots of weird things to post on internet.
Anyway,have a nice day
These are fun, right?! Ha-ha.
ReplyDeleteYou, too! Take care!!!
Don't work too hard ;)
LOL! These are really bad ha! ha!When I see something like this, I just leave the site. Who has the time to decipher these LOL!
ReplyDeleteHi Nazarina,
ReplyDeleteYeah, me neither.
Too secure, or what?! Ha-ha-ha!!!
This is funny Ochi, had to read the fine print! I do pretty well up close! Far away forget it! I could see the cat! :)
ReplyDeleteKonnichiwa jo,
ReplyDeleteCan you see the cat?!
I'm not that patient enough to find it! Ha-ha!!!