Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Candy Game Machine

The temp these days is around F90 (32C), with high humidity!!! It's like a sauna outside. Too tired to take a walk. The weather in NY was really moderate and dry. I wish we have a weather like there...

Anyway, on Sunday, my boyfriend and I passed in front of the game parlor and I found a candy game machine with a pile of chocolate bars almost dropping in. I asked my boyfriend to try once (not spending my money, he-he!) but he scooped only one candy, so it didn't help. Then I tried once, but I couldn't scoop any... We tried for about 5 times and then the pile leaned on the glass... We just thought it was hopeless, so we stopped playing.

I didn't really want the chocolate bars but why the game so attracting!!!

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days