I know I don't have to carry all my reward and club cards but what if the need arises?! Therefore I carry around those cards just in case... I used to keep them in my wallet but my wallet finally overstuffed. So, later, I moved all those cards into an envelope. But as you know, an envelope is made of paper so it kept on breaking once in a while...
Then I came up with this idea!!! I bought a pencil case and put all those cards, and even coupons in it! I know there is a card case with dividers, but those are pretty bulky. Anyway, there are many cute pencil cases around, so you'll enjoy carrying it with you ;)
Now I can close my wallet without hassle!!!
Yeah, I love those cards with punch holes. I attach them to my key chain without question!
How Do You Organize Your Reward and Club Cards?
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteI got the same problem as yours too!!!! How coincidence..
And you're clever to come out with pencil case's idea.I always wanna buy a card storage case but I never take action.
I think I can go and find some cute pencil case too.
Thanks for the idea..
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteI guess you are busy but thanks for saying hello to me :D
Yeah, card storage cases are kind of expensive, so that's why I came up with this idea!!!