This is the last moment I wore my heart shaped loop pierced earrings. I mean, I lost one side few minutes later... This photo was a clue, but I couldn't find it even if I went back the way I came since that time :(Actually, this is my second time to lose one side of loop pierced earrings. Ironically, always my favorite ones!!! How come it comes off?! Maybe I need to put backs.
Hope not happen again!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteNormally I lost things also.I'm always careless with my hair pin or small earings.
Now I started to put all the small thingy in a box or space where I won't lost them again.
:)
Yes jewelry is so easily lost! Funny those earring are pretty big you'd think you'd be able to find them!
ReplyDeleteHi jose,
ReplyDeleteI know. I gave up with those hair pins... I always lost them X(
I really have to organize them someday...
Hi jo,
ReplyDeleteYou too?! X(
I wonder why I didn't realize it when it came off...