
5 years ago, my favorite camera Canon IXY DIGITAL L broke, so I decided to get the Olympus SLR with ZUIKO DIGITAL 35mm F3.5 Macro. Since I couldn't live without a camera, I remember I ran to an electronics retail store during lunch time (while at work) to get it. LoL So far I love it :) But I heard it's life-span is about 6 years... so I'm afraid of it's end X(
Anyways, I have been taking billions of pictures of my foods using it.
I appreciate it :D
Can you live without a camera?! hehe
Please click below and vote for me.
I love cameras too, especially since my baby was born! I take more than 20 photos of him everyday! These days, I am too lazy to transfer the pictures from my digital camera to a CD or my computer, so I take most photos using my Ipod touch! The quality is not so good, but it is the most convenient for me.
ReplyDeletehi fran,
ReplyDeletei don't use my iphone that often to take pics but i heard some camera apps are pretty useful, so I gotta try them out since i take a lot of pics when i eat out. i'm not sure about ipod touch but can it install the apps?! anyways convenience is the key for me, too! i don't carry SLR outside but IXY (which i paid for twice and fixed - it broke twice since then...). hehe
Like you can't live without a camera! Just got a new one too, went from a sony to a kodak still trying to fine tune my new one! Your Olympus camera look like a good model, I wouldn't worry too much if you take good care of things, your camera will last!
ReplyDeletei cant live without a camera! i not only love to cam-whore, taking endless pics of myself (haha...); i also love to photograph food. so it's torturing me that i left my digi cam in singapore>_< iphone camera isnt really gd, esp when lighting is dim:( bf says he might get me a camera (not sure when though) cuz he says i love to take pics. haha i think it's more becos of the fact that i keep taking his iphone 4 from him to take pics, n he thinks it's too troublesome ^_<
ReplyDeletehehe now that i started to like photography, not having a camera is quite troublesome. but its such a pain to carry my dslr to uni when i have other stuff with me, so it stays home most days.
ReplyDeletehi jo,
ReplyDeleteoh really?! but you are good at taking pics, so i hope you are doing fine with it now. hehe
i worry a lot because my canon always breaks suddenly X( i need to be prepared. you know. hahaha
hi mica,
ReplyDeletehahaha! i know how your bf feels. but it would be a great gift for you :D sometimes it is hard to come up with a gift idea but it's pretty easy for your bf to think what you want! i hope you can get a camera soon!!!
i gotta try out apps you told me. hehe
hi grub,
ReplyDeletesame like you! don't carry out my camera because i always carry awful lot of stuff in my luggage and i can't think of carrying my camera with me!
and i don't want to look like "otaku". hehe