
I envy him!!!
I own MacBook Pro and we both use iPhone (mine is still 3GS, though...).
Anyways, we both love Apple ;D haha
Please click below and vote for me.
Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.

I’m a Japan-based YouTuber and mother of two kids 🇯🇵 I share easy Japanese home cooking recipes, bento ideas, and simple sweets that you can make at home right away 🍙✨ Since 2011, I’ve been creating step-by-step Japanese cooking videos and sharing detailed written recipes on this blog. My goal is to share the joy of authentic Japanese home cooking and make everyday cooking fun, easy, and exciting for everyone 💕 Use the search box to explore over 1,000 Japanese recipes, including everyday meals, kawaii food ideas, bento recipes, and healthy treats 😊
haha his ipad 2 = your ipad 2 too! we sometimes say jokingly: "what's mine is mine, what's yours is also mine" ^^
ReplyDeletep.s. my honey loves apple prdts too!
my dad is planning to get one later this year. i dont know why though hahaha
ReplyDeletebtw it is your ipad too :)
hi mica,
ReplyDeletethat's a great idea!!! but i need to wait until he uses it enough... because he holds it while he sleeps. LoL i know he doesn't mean to do it, but he really likes it. haha
hi grub,
ReplyDeletemany people say it's good after they used, so i hope your dad likes it!!! hehe
haha does he really hug it to sleep? ur darling's really cute!
ReplyDeletethat jap drama "Over Time" is 11 years old now! i think it was a 1999 drama, so really long time ago. if u can find it, u shld watch it, it's 1 of my favourites, & THE FIRST jap drama i watched, so i remember it very clearly^^
hi mica,
ReplyDeletealso his iphone... i will take a photo of it if i remember. haha
next time when i went to the rental shop, i will :D
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteWow,IPAD 2!!
I also envy your husband.I love Apple too but I never plan to buy IPad..as I think I will not utilize them either.
White color is just nice!!
hi jose,
ReplyDeletei know… i even don't fully benefit my iphone, so maybe you are right!!!
and yes! i love white even if i put a cover on it. hehe