This kind of triple frying pan is pretty popular in Japan in the way you can cook 3 different dishes at the same time! Great pan to prepare bento :D
I will use this pan someday soon for my video tutorial!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.
I’m a Japan-based YouTuber and mother of two kids 🇯🇵 I share easy Japanese home cooking recipes, bento ideas, and simple sweets that you can make at home right away 🍙✨ Since 2011, I’ve been creating step-by-step Japanese cooking videos and sharing detailed written recipes on this blog. My goal is to share the joy of authentic Japanese home cooking and make everyday cooking fun, easy, and exciting for everyone 💕 Use the search box to explore over 1,000 Japanese recipes, including everyday meals, kawaii food ideas, bento recipes, and healthy treats 😊
congrats on the win! it's very interesting, i've never seen a frying pan like this b4, so cute!
ReplyDeleteAh, this type of skillet is nice to cook small portion.
ReplyDeleteI tend to cook for large portion, so really do not use this type of cookware. But it is certainly nice to have one.
noritama birds XD
ReplyDeleteHi Ochi!!!! This frying pan is super cute!!! When I have my own home I want to have cute appliances like these hee hee hee I haven't been caught up with your videos because I don't have internet but I hope to do so tonight!
ReplyDeleteIm glad you like my Tokyo post especially because it is your home! I always think it is interesting to see my city through other peoples eyes!
hi mica,
ReplyDeletethanks! this pan is popular in japan :D
hi hide-san,
ReplyDeleteit's you, right?! hehe
i don't cook bento, so i think it's not a pan to buy but win. hehe
hi grub,
ReplyDeleteyou know them?! hehe
hi suki,
ReplyDeletei know! cute appliances motivate me to cook. haha
i hope your internet connection is fine now :D
i won't be uploading any video next week or two since i'm gonna go on a vacation! so please take time and catch up! hehe
how much is it if you buy at ordinary shop? super cute! will buy those if i have time to visit japan hhoho
ReplyDeletehi G.I.L.D.A!
ReplyDeleteit is about 20 to 30 bucks here in japan ;)
Hi Ochi! I would LOVE to buy this triple frying pan but I live in the U.S. and we don't have such thing there. I'd like to ask where can I buy it and get it shipped to the U.S. for an affordable price? Like around $20-$30 USD. Thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteHi Ochi!
ReplyDeleteI discovered your videos a few days ago and I just LOVE THEM!!! My husband and I watch them, and I've learned to do a few things. DOMO ARIGATO!! :) Do you know where can I buy this gorgeous triple frying pan, with the birds design? I'm SO in love with it... *sigh*. A big hug from Boston, USA!! (oh, next year my husband and I will go to Japan for our anniversary... Can't wait!! It's my dream.... ^^).