
It changed the form quickly so we were lucky to see it at that time.
I think I'm so busy that I'm kind of forgetting to see up the sky now...
How fast! It's already Friday today!
Have a good weekend!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.

I’m a Japan-based YouTuber and mother of two kids 🇯🇵 I share easy Japanese home cooking recipes, bento ideas, and simple sweets that you can make at home right away 🍙✨ Since 2011, I’ve been creating step-by-step Japanese cooking videos and sharing detailed written recipes on this blog. My goal is to share the joy of authentic Japanese home cooking and make everyday cooking fun, easy, and exciting for everyone 💕 Use the search box to explore over 1,000 Japanese recipes, including everyday meals, kawaii food ideas, bento recipes, and healthy treats 😊
Beautiful. Did he give you that cloud? :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! :D
ReplyDeleteOchi,
ReplyDeleteYour hubby are so lucky.
What a cute cloud!!! And it must be fate because your hubby saw it when it was still a heart, since you said it changed it's shape quickly! =D
ReplyDeleteOh that sucks that the denim bag is out of fashion, but I think if I like it a lot I will still wear it hahaha or I will sell it to buy another bag I want! I saw a lot of stores selling pre-loved designer bags in Japan! Is it popular there? I really like the poppy collection Coach has but I never bought anything yet because Im afraid I won't like it anymore >< When I buy something so expensive I usually think about it for a long time and make sure it fits my needs 110%! For example, if my speedy didn't come with a strap I wouldn't have a bought it since it would have hurt my arms too much to carry it around. o0o0o0 please show us a photo when you decorate your bags with a bandeau!!!
hi tornadoes,
ReplyDeleteoh, i hope so!!! that's romantic :D
you changed your name again?! hehe
hi FJ,
ReplyDeletei still remember the time i saw it. it was nice :D
hi anGeLine,
ReplyDeleteyep :D
hi suki,
ReplyDeleteyou know what! i can't sell it high… once i tried to sell my old coach bag (i used it just twice) but it was like 10 bucks!!! so i still keep it with me X( preloved bags are popular, yeah! maybe that's why there are many stores buying bags but like i say, they price your bags really cheap X( boo!!!
i always think a lot before i buy and go back and forth the store… but after 3 or 4 years, i always want something different… hahaha
ahw this is so cute! =D i remember when i was little i always watch into the sky and search for some recognizable shapes in clouds XD whaha xx
ReplyDeletehi candy,
ReplyDeleteyeah, i used to when i was small, too! i think i need to do it now again to get relaxed for a while. haha