Some of the recipes are shared HERE on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4FA3DDE33084E166

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
Oh my! It looks amazing and so delicious! Can I come to your place for new years? ^^
ReplyDeleteOmg 12 hrs to make this?! It must have tasted like heaven! Then again I'm sure everything you make tastes great Ochi! This looks so nice like something out of a manga hahaha
ReplyDeleteI wish you and your loved ones a safe and happy new year! And prosperity to your and your youtube channel! Kekeke
P.S I am good at shopping but don't have enough money to support it haha Also I spent hours last night trying to find out how to buy a liz lisa and other brands fukubukuro(?) LOL overseas! >< I'm so jealous you get to have such fun and nice things in Japan!
hi, i watched your video before of you frying things. you had a special round pot with a lid (that had a hole on it) with a thermometer. may i find out what the brand of this pot is? :) I would like to buy it if possible, thank u!
ReplyDeleteHiiiiiiii Orchi :) how are you? I love your blog and I adore your youtube channel, everything you make is just amazing, you're a great artist and I sned my greetings to you from Morocco! Keep up girl!
ReplyDelete