Google+

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Trip to Okinawa

I am finally posting this today!
My darling and I've been to Okinawa in December. (12/21-23)
It was a real busy three days and two nights trip, but we enjoyed ;)

The tour price was amazing! Everything (plane ticket, hotel, and bus tour) was $299!!! hehe

Day 1

Ryukyu Mura: authentic re-creation of an ancient Okinawan village (琉球村)


Goya (Bitter Melon) Beer (ゴーヤビール)


The photo shows how Okinawan people used to make Sata Andagi (サーターアンダギー): Okinawan Doughnuts


Okinawan Soba (沖縄そば)


Okinawa Brown Sugar Factory (黒糖工場)


Shuri Castle Park (首里城公園)


Yunangi (ゆうなんぎい): they serve Okinawan home-cooked meals! very delicious!!! My darling found the restaurant along the Kokusai Dori Street (国際通り)


Day 2

Manzamou (万座毛)


Nago Pineapple Park (ナゴパインアップルパーク)


Ryukyu Glass Craft (琉球ガラス工房)


Lunch at Goya House (ゴーヤーハウス)


Kourijima Bridge (古宇利大橋)


Ryugujo Chochoen (琉宮城蝶々園): Butterfly Paradise


Churaumi Aquarium (海洋博公園 沖縄美ら海水族館)


Bise (Garcinia) Tree Path (備瀬のフクギ並木)


Okinawan Dinner


Eating Umi Budo (a type of sea kelp that looks like grapes) LoL


Day 3

Mainly was shopping at Kokusai Dori Street (国際通り). We found a cozy cafe restaurant called Zooton's that serves home-made hamburgers ;) Yummy!!!


Last but not least, we had Gurukun Karaage: Okinawan fried fish (グルクン唐揚げ) with Awamori (泡盛): Okinawan sake at the Naha Airport (那覇空港) ;)


I will one day make a video of my recipe that uses Mozuku (seaweed)!

Anyways, next time, I wish to visit the islands in Okinawa!!!

I am sorry for this lousy typing. I hope you get an idea of Okinawa sightseeing :)

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/

♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

2 comments:

  1. looks great in thereee :D
    want to take a short trip tooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Ochi! This looks amazing especially that castle park and the huge whale shark!!! OMG!! IT'S HUGE! Must have been such an exhilarating experience seeing it!

    Okinawa soba looks delicious as well as the home cooked meal. Im not a huge fan of hamburgers >< Oh! Did I tell you that when I first go to Tokyo I didn't know that if you order "hamburger" at a restaurant you are only served the patty? Ahhh! What a shock! haha but the patty was very nice but now I know it is not like America burgers!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days