Have you seen “Ratatouille"? It is a movie released in 2007.
There was a contest related to this movie at that time and my "Ratatouille Pizza" won the Second Prize!
It is juicy, healthy, tasty and delicious!
You can use pre-made pizza dough, but if you want to make it from scratch, here is my pizza dough recipe!
Number of servings: 1 25cm (10inch) pizza
100g (3.5oz.) eggplant
100g (3.5oz.) zucchini
100g (3.5oz.) diced tomato can
50g (1.8oz.) green bell pepper
50g (1.8oz.) red bell pepper
50g (1.8oz.) onion
1/2 clove garlic
1 dried bay leaf
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. olive oil
25cm (10inch) pizza dough
sliced American cheese
red bell pepper rings
black olive slices
thin strips of green bell pepper
1. Dice eggplant, zucchini, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and onion. Soak the diced eggplant in water to remove the bitterness (oxalic acid) and drain.
2. In a pan, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil, add the diced onion and dried bay leaf, stir until fragrant. Add diced eggplant, zucchini, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper, cook over medium heat until coated with oil.
3. Add another tbsp. olive oil, stir well. Add diced tomato can, crushed garlic, and salt, stir to combine. Then cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Uncover and cook until the liquid evaporates, season with salt if needed. Let it cool until just warm.
5. Spread 4. on the pizza dough.
6. Cover 5. with sliced cheese. Place in the oven at 250C (482F) and cook for about 10 minutes until cheese softens and lightly browned.
7. Draw Remy's face with black olive slices, red bell pepper rings, and thin strips of green bell pepper.
Without the cheese, it will become a vegan pizza :)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...