Green Smoothie is a very popular smoothie in Japan these days. In this video, I will show you my Green Smoothie that I found very easy-to-make with low budget.
I used to add leafy greens in my every day smoothie, but I recently realized that was WRONG.
Here are the tips for making Green Smoothie.
- use 6 fruit against 4 vegetable (but if you don't like vegetables, you can start from adding 1 leaf)
- do NOT use starchy foods because they can cause flatulence when you intake them with fruits: milk, soy milk, yogurt, carrot, broccoli stem, cabbage, eggplant, corn, pumpkin, bean, potato, etc…
- drink 40min-1hr before breakfast (you can get the most out of your drink)
- drink right after you made it (while the enzyme is active)
- best to drink 1 liter of green smoothie per day BUT what I think important is to drink it every day, so just start off from drinking a cup of green smoothie.
So now, I drink this Green Smoothie every day 40min-1hr before breakfast.
Then I drink this collagen smoothie with my breakfast, if you know. hehe
Soy Banana Collagen Smoothie (Recipe) 豆乳バナナコラーゲンスムージー (レシピ)
What is good about Green Smoothie is that you can alkalize your body. At the same time, you can intake more food items every day for a well-balanced diet.
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 500ml
1/2 frozen banana*
2 pieces frozen pineapple*
2 leaves green leaf lettuce (spinach, kale, whatever you like!)
1. Place everything in a blender / mixer and process until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass, drink as soon as possible while fresh.
*I personally prefer to freeze bananas when they are at desired taste. Also, I freeze pineapple because fresh pineapple is quite perishable.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...