Green Smoothie is a very popular smoothie in Japan these days. In this video, I will show you my Green Smoothie that I found very easy-to-make with low budget.
I used to add leafy greens in my every day smoothie, but I recently realized that was WRONG.
Here are the tips for making Green Smoothie.
- use 6 fruit against 4 vegetable (but if you don't like vegetables, you can start from adding 1 leaf)
- do NOT use starchy foods because they can cause flatulence when you intake them with fruits: milk, soy milk, yogurt, carrot, broccoli stem, cabbage, eggplant, corn, pumpkin, bean, potato, etc…
- drink 40min-1hr before breakfast (you can get the most out of your drink)
- drink right after you made it (while the enzyme is active)
- best to drink 1 liter of green smoothie per day BUT what I think important is to drink it every day, so just start off from drinking a cup of green smoothie.
So now, I drink this Green Smoothie every day 40min-1hr before breakfast.
Then I drink this collagen smoothie with my breakfast, if you know. hehe
Soy Banana Collagen Smoothie (Recipe) 豆乳バナナコラーゲンスムージー (レシピ)
What is good about Green Smoothie is that you can alkalize your body. At the same time, you can intake more food items every day for a well-balanced diet.
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 500ml
1/2 frozen banana*
2 pieces frozen pineapple*
2 leaves green leaf lettuce (spinach, kale, whatever you like!)
1. Place everything in a blender / mixer and process until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass, drink as soon as possible while fresh.
*I personally prefer to freeze bananas when they are at desired taste. Also, I freeze pineapple because fresh pineapple is quite perishable.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...