I bought this hot and sour soup mix in Taiwan :)
You can make the soup by adding it in 800ml of hot water. BUT if you make in the way I did, it becomes really delicious!!!
This soup mix is not sold in Japan and I thought it is easy and fast way to enjoy authentic flavor of hot and sour soup.
Perfect souvenir from Taiwan!!
Maggi Hong Kong Style Hot and Sour Soup
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 4
1 Maggi Hong Kong Style Hot and Sour Soup Mix
100g (3.5oz.) chicken fillets (breast)
* 1 tsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. sesame oil
* 1 tsp. Katakuriko (potato starch)
1/3 long onion
1-2 tsp. black vinegar if you like
Ra-Yu (hot chili oil) if you like
1. Cut the long onion into thin strips. Thinly slice the chicken and season with A. *by adding starch, you can seal in the juices and the flavor (Umami) of the chicken when you cook.
2. Bring 800ml water to a boil. Add chicken, then remove the foam if necessary.
3. When the chicken strips are cooked, turn off the heat, and mix in the soup mix.
4. Then simmer again, add the long onion strips, slowly stream the beaten egg through chopsticks so that the egg cooks in ribbons.
5. Season with black vinegar if you like.
6. Serve in a dish with Ra-Yu (it wakens up your appetite) if you like.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...