Quick and easy last-minute party recipe :)
Perfect for Christmas, too!!!
I bought colorful food picks at DAISO (100yen shop).
NO EGG Marmalade Meatballs
Difficulty: Super Easy
Number of servings: about 20 meatballs
* 400g (14.1oz.) lean ground pork (chicken or beef is good, too)
* 1/2 minced long onion (or onion)
* 2 tbsp. Katakuriko (potato starch) (or corn starch is ok)
* 2 tbsp. toasted white sesame seeds
* 2 tbsp. grated ginger
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 2 tbsp. marmalade
* 2 tbsp. soy sauce
* 2 tbsp. sake (or white wine)
* 2 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1. In a large bowl, put A and mix very well with hand until all ingredients are combined and sticky (this consistency will help make juicy and fluffy meatballs) .
2. Divide the mixture into 20 portions and roll each into a ball (you can adjust the sizes while rolling them).
3. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Place the meatballs and cook them gently on medium low heat, turning frequently, until golden-brown on all sides (about 10 minutes). Then add B, cover, and cook on medium, shaking the pan lightly from time to time, until the sauce gets thick.
You can put the meatballs in a freezer safe ziplock bag or a container and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...
3 Ingredients Pouched Fruit Jelly (Agar-Agar: Natural Vegetarian Gelatin Alternative) - Video RecipeOnly 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Please follow my Instagram!!! I share pics out of habit ;) Please find "ochikeron" at Instagram ;) http://instagram.com/och...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
わらび餅 (Warabi-Mochi) is traditional Japanese jelly-like Mochi-like confectionery (和菓子 wagashi). To make the authentic one, you will need わらび粉...
I mixed chia seeds with some other drinks and thought Açaí juice is the best. Please try it out!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4xCN...
FYI: 授かりアート ベリーペイント (Sazukari Art Belly Painting): http://ameblo.jp/sazukariart/entry-11940225303.html ♥Please Subscribe to my ...