Quick and easy last-minute party recipe :)
Perfect for Christmas, too!!!
I bought colorful food picks at DAISO (100yen shop).
NO EGG Marmalade Meatballs
Difficulty: Super Easy
Number of servings: about 20 meatballs
* 400g (14.1oz.) lean ground pork (chicken or beef is good, too)
* 1/2 minced long onion (or onion)
* 2 tbsp. Katakuriko (potato starch) (or corn starch is ok)
* 2 tbsp. toasted white sesame seeds
* 2 tbsp. grated ginger
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 2 tbsp. marmalade
* 2 tbsp. soy sauce
* 2 tbsp. sake (or white wine)
* 2 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1. In a large bowl, put A and mix very well with hand until all ingredients are combined and sticky (this consistency will help make juicy and fluffy meatballs) .
2. Divide the mixture into 20 portions and roll each into a ball (you can adjust the sizes while rolling them).
3. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Place the meatballs and cook them gently on medium low heat, turning frequently, until golden-brown on all sides (about 10 minutes). Then add B, cover, and cook on medium, shaking the pan lightly from time to time, until the sauce gets thick.
You can put the meatballs in a freezer safe ziplock bag or a container and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Please follow my Instagram!!! I share pics out of habit ;) Please find "ochikeron" at Instagram ;) http://instagram.com/och...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
Onigiri Stick is a new type of Onigiri (rice ball) becoming very popular in Japan recently in 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtObk...
Dinner Rolls (aka Tear 'n' Share Bread) is going viral in Japan ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKOS77Udyn4 Perfect for upco...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
I received many requests for sesame seed dressing. Those requests weren't that specific, but I am guessing they want the creamy one, whi...