Quick and easy last-minute party recipe :)
Perfect for Christmas, too!!!
I bought colorful food picks at DAISO (100yen shop).
NO EGG Marmalade Meatballs
Difficulty: Super Easy
Number of servings: about 20 meatballs
* 400g (14.1oz.) lean ground pork (chicken or beef is good, too)
* 1/2 minced long onion (or onion)
* 2 tbsp. Katakuriko (potato starch) (or corn starch is ok)
* 2 tbsp. toasted white sesame seeds
* 2 tbsp. grated ginger
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 2 tbsp. marmalade
* 2 tbsp. soy sauce
* 2 tbsp. sake (or white wine)
* 2 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1. In a large bowl, put A and mix very well with hand until all ingredients are combined and sticky (this consistency will help make juicy and fluffy meatballs) .
2. Divide the mixture into 20 portions and roll each into a ball (you can adjust the sizes while rolling them).
3. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Place the meatballs and cook them gently on medium low heat, turning frequently, until golden-brown on all sides (about 10 minutes). Then add B, cover, and cook on medium, shaking the pan lightly from time to time, until the sauce gets thick.
You can put the meatballs in a freezer safe ziplock bag or a container and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
Using cooked rice is a quick and easy way to make Rice Porridge (Congee)! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1rwKDMpJk ---------------...
I started using Instagram and I love it :D I always take pics out of habit but not sharing anywhere, so this app is perfect to share suc...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
Dango is Japanese sweet dumplings. Three or four Dango are often served on a skewer, which we call Kushi Dango (串だんご). http://www.youtub...
Recently, this "Whole Tomato Rice" is talked about on the Internet and TV in Japan, so I tried it out!!! Yes! It is simple yet d...
FYI: 授かりアート ベリーペイント (Sazukari Art Belly Painting): http://ameblo.jp/sazukariart/entry-11940225303.html ♥Please Subscribe to my ...
わらび餅 (Warabi-Mochi) is traditional Japanese jelly-like Mochi-like confectionery (和菓子 wagashi). To make the authentic one, you will need わらび粉...
Monjayaki is a local dish of Tokyo. It is a type of Japanese pan-fried batter with various ingredients. Ingredients are similar to Okonomi...