A luxurious, sparkling Christmas avocado and potato salad with salmon, corn, and cream cheese.
Avocado added to the potato brings out the richness and makes it an easy-to-eat salad! It's nice as a sandwich spread, too.
Creamy Christmas Tree Salad
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: about 10 (5cm/2inch) Bento cups
250g (8.8oz.) potatoes
100g (3.5oz.) avocado
* 3 tbsp. whipping cream or milk
* 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
* salt and pepper to taste
30g (1oz.) smoked salmon
30g (1oz.) cream cheese
2 tbsp. drained canned whole corn kernels
1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
gold powder or whole corn kernels to top with
1. Thinly cut the potatoes, put the slices in a microwavable dish, wrap with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500W for about 5 minutes until soft.
2. Mash the potatoes and avocado together while still hot (heating avocado will prevent it from changing color). Add A and mix well until creamy.
3. Add the finely chopped smoked salmon, cream cheese, sweet corn, and parsley flakes, then mix.
4. Put the mixture into a pastry bag and pipe out into Bento cups in cone shapes so they look like Christmas trees. Top with gold powder or a whole corn kernel.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...