A luxurious, sparkling Christmas avocado and potato salad with salmon, corn, and cream cheese.
Avocado added to the potato brings out the richness and makes it an easy-to-eat salad! It's nice as a sandwich spread, too.
Creamy Christmas Tree Salad
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: about 10 (5cm/2inch) Bento cups
250g (8.8oz.) potatoes
100g (3.5oz.) avocado
* 3 tbsp. whipping cream or milk
* 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
* salt and pepper to taste
30g (1oz.) smoked salmon
30g (1oz.) cream cheese
2 tbsp. drained canned whole corn kernels
1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
gold powder or whole corn kernels to top with
1. Thinly cut the potatoes, put the slices in a microwavable dish, wrap with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500W for about 5 minutes until soft.
2. Mash the potatoes and avocado together while still hot (heating avocado will prevent it from changing color). Add A and mix well until creamy.
3. Add the finely chopped smoked salmon, cream cheese, sweet corn, and parsley flakes, then mix.
4. Put the mixture into a pastry bag and pipe out into Bento cups in cone shapes so they look like Christmas trees. Top with gold powder or a whole corn kernel.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...