Very rich and tasty Korokke (Croquettes)!
Simple salt and pepper seasonings are good enough ;)
Avocado Cheese Korokke (Croquettes)
Number of servings: 6 croquettes
300g (10.6oz.) potatoes
salt and pepper
* beaten egg
* Panko (bread crumbs)
vegetable oil for deep frying
tomato ketchup or mayonnaise if you like
1. Peel and slice potatoes. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover with plastic wrap, then microwave at 500w for 6 minutes until soft. Transfer to a bowl and mash with a fork. (You can cut into medium chunks and boil until soft. Then drain and mash them while hot.)
2. While still hot, add diced avocado. By heating avocado, you can avoid it from chaining color.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Flatten the mixture and divide it into 6 equal portions. Place some pizza cheese in the center and flatten each portion into an oval-shaped patty.
5. Coat each patty with flour, dip in beaten egg, and coat with Panko.
6. Deep fry in oil at 170C(338F) until golden brown.
Serve with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise if desired.
Best eaten while still hot, or avocado can become soggy.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, May 13, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
As seen in Anime or Manga?! I received many requests for this recipe. hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA4VN_ywfo You can drink ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...