Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =)
BTW, we don't have a custom to hold a baby shower party or make a gender reveal sweet in Japan.
I made Butter Cream Cake for my daughter.
Goldfish Bowl Jelly
Number of servings: 6 pieces
50g (1.8oz.) white bean paste
1 tsp. Shiratamako (lumpy glutinous rice flour)
1 tsp. water
Wilton Icing Gel Color: Red
Wilton Icing Gel Color: Black
Wilton Icing Gel Color: Green
2g (1 tsp.) Kanten powder (agar-agar powder)
50g (1.8oz.) sugar
Wilton Icing Gel Color: Blue
1. Place white bean paste in a bowl. Mix Shiratamako and water, then mix it into the bean paste.
2. Microwave at 500w for 1 minute, knead well, microwave again at 500w for 40 seconds, then knead well.
3. Divide it into 4 portions and mix in red, black, and green icing gel color.
4. Put it into the silicone mold and cool in the freezer to set.
1. Put water in a small pot. Mix in Kanten powder and bring to a boil.
2. Simmer for 1-2 minutes (mixing constantly). Then add sugar, mix well, and simmer again for a few seconds.
3. Mix in blue icing gel color and lemon juice to taste. Pour it into the silicone mold.
4. When it starts to harden, scoop out the center.
5. Place the goldfish, waterweed, and bubbles. Pour in the remaining jelly (microwave at 500w for 40 sec if it hardened) up to the top of the mold. Put in the fridge to set.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...