Click to view recipe :)
- Asparagus Kanitama
- Healthy Pan-Fried Minced Cutlet
- Healthy Tofu Rolled Pork Steak Salad
- runnyrunny999's Curry Flavored Chicken Wings - Video Recipe
- SPAM Pork Tsukune
- Sweet And Sour Potato Pork Roll
- Takoyaki - Video Recipe
Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Yakimono (Grilled and Pan-Fried Dishes)
ラベル:
Recipe Index,
TASTY
I’m a Japan-based YouTuber and mother of two kids 🇯🇵 I share easy Japanese home cooking recipes, bento ideas, and simple sweets that you can make at home right away 🍙✨ Since 2011, I’ve been creating step-by-step Japanese cooking videos and sharing detailed written recipes on this blog. My goal is to share the joy of authentic Japanese home cooking and make everyday cooking fun, easy, and exciting for everyone 💕 Use the search box to explore over 1,000 Japanese recipes, including everyday meals, kawaii food ideas, bento recipes, and healthy treats 😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
-
Do you think microwave cooking is unsafe?! Do you think microwaving food in plastic wrap or container is dangerous?! Long time ago, I o...
-
Agepan (Deep Fried Bread Roll) is the best and typical school lunch menu ☺️ Very tasty yet delicious. MUST TRY 💕 At school, top ha...
-
This is the way I love to eat Shirasu Don! Of course you can eat it in the way you like ;) There is no rule. hehe https://www.youtube.com...
-
Yesterday (1/19), Erika Sawajiri (age 22: a Japanese actress, model, and musician) and Tsuyoshi Takashiro (age 44: a Japanese DJ, filmmake...
-
Our wedding became the largest event in my life. Being celebrated by our family, relatives, coworkers, and friends, we became happier than...
-
My daughter (6 years) has been to Daikon digging at her Kindergarten and brought back some Daikon. She asked me to make Daikon Curry ☺️ It w...
-
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
-
I receive many questions regarding the Cake Flour I use, so here is the answer! Cake Flour, we call 薄力粉 (Hakurikiko), is soft (weak) wheat...
-
The Miyagi quake was the most severe earthquake in Japanese history, a magnitude of 9! Still 20,000 people are missing... We are still exp...
-
For Japanese who live overseas. Live TV : Ustream It's still shaking!!! At 7PM, most trains in Tokyo stopped the services. Foods ...
No comments:
Post a Comment