I once gave this camera to my darling but took it back from him last week when my IXY broke. He-he!Nikon COOLPIX S6 is a slim digital camera with Wi-Fi! Now I carefully read the manual and realized it is pretty easy to use! The camera is fully automatic. The max ISO is 400, which is enough for snapshots! I wish it has a camera shake correction function, though... Anyway, the camera is old (released in 2005) but I think it meets my demand ;)
BTW, to fix my IXY (CCD), it costs at least 7,000yen ($70) which sounds like better to get a new camera..., so I ended up using my darling's camera! I bought a cute camera case for it!
Will see how it works ;D
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteI love your new pouch!!! Really cute.Kawaii ne~~
I seldom get to see this kind of cute pouch here..
Miss your posts this few days..will catch back.
Thanks for your comments, jose!!!
ReplyDeleteI will see you around at facebook, too ;)