Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Accomplishments

Hi again! It's time to list my accomplishments in October :D

On 10/2, my La-Yu Nuts Furikake won the special prize at Kyoritsu Foods (food manufacturer). My recipe is super simple. I just mixed edible la-yu and walnuts together to give a fun texture! It goes great with white rice.





On 10/3, my Healthy Korean Style Udon won the award for excellence. It is a refreshing cold udon recipe for summer. I used hot Kimchi, and my trick is mixing yogurt! Believe me. Yogurt makes Kimchi tasty ;)

On 10/8, my Easy La-Yu Crab Fried Rice won the silver prize at metabo-help.com. Again, I used edible la-yu ;) The recipe is easy because I used a rice cooker. All you need to do is to put all the ingredients in a rice cooker and cook :D



On 10/12, my Rolled Potatoes won the award for excellence at the 35th anniversary campaign of Save the Earth Group. It was again held on twitter!!!




On 10/22 my Almond and Garland Chrysanthemum Mixed Rice was published in a food magazine called Lettuce Club (11/10 issue). It was introduced on P.124. It's a small article, but I am happy that mine was selected :D

On 10/31, my Salty Sweet Chicken Balls Nabe was published in the winter catalog of Kamada (dashi soy sauce products manufacturer). The recipe is very easy because I used a vegetable pack that contains all necessary cut vegetables for nabe ;)

USA residents only, so I can't participate in it, but there is an "Iron Foodie Contest" at Foodie Blogroll. The winner will receive a $200 store credit to Marxfoods.com! See details HERE ;)

Good Luck!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days